Android phone has become the most popular and used Smartphone in this era. Since its emergence, Blackberry which used to be the most popular has gone into extinction.
With various manufacturing companies embracing Android as the Operating System, every phone user has dreamt to own one Android phone or the other.
Should in case you want to get a new phone, it doesn’t matter what brand, below are the features to look out for
What should I look for in an Android phone?
- Key technical specs you should be looking for in your smartphone include basic choices such as screen size and battery life to performance indicators such as processing power and storage.
- Screen size: Current sizes range from just under 5 inches to close to 6 inches for screen size, which can be quite large to hold in the hand.
- Battery life: Any phone with significantly more than 24 hours is considered very good. Many manufacturers will judge battery on “talk time”, but the phones will actually last days if left on standby.
- Storage and memory: Lower spec smartphones will have around 2GB of RAM, the memory space which makes the phone run more quickly, although better models will have closer to 4GB or better. Expect at least 32GB of storage, look for 64GB or more for a price.
- Camera: Most smartphones will take great pictures and high-end models compete to offer the best cameras. Megapixels (MP) are not everything, but they can create shots with greater close-up details.
- Operating system: Look for models with the latest Android 8.0 operating system for the most safe system, although some still come boxed with Android 7.1.