This article gives a detail description on how to unlock the password or pattern lock without compromising the given data present in the Android device.
Follow the below given steps to bypass android pattern lock without losing data:
1. Download and install Android SDK Tools. It is important to run ADB commands.
2. Select the package as per your platform. It is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
3. Now open it and check only Android SDK Platform Tools. Uncheck other packages and click on install packages.
4. One more important thing is that your android mobile should have USB debugging enabled. If its not then this trick will not work on that device.
5. This process will also not be helpful if you doesn’t have the compatible drivers for your android phone. You must be careful while installing your android device compatible drivers.
Procedure To Unlock Android Password Without Losing Data:
1. Connect your locked android mobile device with your pc or computer or laptop via USB
2. Open folder where you installed Android SDK Tools Users > App Data > Local > Android > Android-SDK > Platform-Tools and then click on blank space hold shift and click right mouse button and select open command window here.
3. This will open the command window in your computer. Now you have to add or insert some command in that command window
- First check whether your android mobile is connected or not. Insert adb devices
- Now enter this command:
- adb shell
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
- If above command is not working then put:
- adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
4. Once this process is done, you need to reboot your android devices. That’s it.
NOTE: USB Debugging must be enabled before the pattern lock. If it is not then this whole process will not work.
When you reboot the device, you would see a pattern lock which gets disabled. So, in this way, you can easily bypass android pattern lock, password or pin without losing data or formatting the device.