Being a student is not easy especially being one in a Nigerian university. With the special kind of lecturers we have. Today we will be showcasing different types of lecturers in Nigerian Universities.
1. The ones that write the topic and tell stories for the entire one or two hours of the lecture.
2. The ones that use the 90% of the time to insult all the students in the class. Excuse me sir.
3. The ones that give ten different tests but the exam is scored with 100%.
4. The ones that come very late and use students break time or free period.
5.The ones that don’t care if you write well or not as long as you buy their textbook you have passed.
6. The one that comes to class and sounds like he’s reciting script because he clearly crammed it.
7. The real professors, the ones that don’t need book, steady dishing out all the juice.
8. The one that likes story in answers, whether it makes sense or not you will get A.
9. The one that picks his words one by one and you start counting all the shoes of your classmates in the GST class.
10. The one that never comes to class. But comes the final week and starts teaching you 100 years work in a day.
11. The one that brags about his brilliance till you find out he graduated with a third class and it’s his wife’s cousin’s brother’s daughter’s son’s friend that got him the job.
Which one of the different types of lecturers in Nigerian Universities can you relate to??????????
Comment and share. Let’s laugh together.