It’s Christmas but while we look to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, we should also remember to quickly reap from the blessing of the day and turn to God for prayer. Below are some prayer points to start with
1. A Prayer to Keep Christmas Simple
Dear Lord, Help us to simplify our activities and traditions so we can focus our celebration on Your birth.
Thank You for being the Prince of Peace, and I ask You for that supernatural peace to reign in our hearts.
Thank You for the simple but life-changing message of Your love for us. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
2. A Prayer to Remember What Christmas is All About
Lord, I thank You for coming to earth so You could redeem me.
When I think of the extent to which You were willing to go in order to save me, it makes me want to shout, to celebrate, and to cry with thankfulness.
You love me so much, and I am so grateful for that love. Without You, I would still be lost and in sin.
But because of everything You have done for me, today I am free; my life is blessed; Jesus is my Lord; Heaven is my home; and Satan has no right to control me.
I will be eternally thankful to You for everything You did to save me! I pray this in Jesus’ name!
3. The Blessing of Christmas
May your life gets filled up with lots of love, joy, happiness and that spirit to live.
May the Lord, the angel of happiness, the shepherds’ curiosity brings that surprise in your life.
May we all live in peace and harmony and follow with all determination the message of Jesus.
May world get filled with the message of the almighty Jesus Christ.
May everywhere, we can see harmony and happiness.
From chirping of the birds to barking of dogs in night, may every little things sounds sweet…..
4. Christmas thanks Prayer
My lord I thank you from all my heart and soul for sending Jesus as your massager!
Thank you for taking time to making our lives better and teaching us the right way!
Oh!! Lord keep your blessing on us forever, the world needs that to learn to live!
Thank you Lord for gifting us all, this beautiful day, Christmas day to celebrate it every year and learn the art of living
5. A Christmas Creed
- I believe in Jesus Christ and in the beauty of the gospel begun in Bethlehem.
- I believe in the one whose spirit glorified a little town; and whose spirit still brings music to persons all over the world, in towns both large and small.
- I believe in the one for whom the crowded inn could find no room, and I confess that my heart still sometimes wants to exclude Christ from my life today.
- I believe in the one who the rulers of the earth ignored and the proud could never understand; whose life was among common people, whose welcome came from persons of hungry hearts.
- I believe in the one who proclaimed the love of God to be invincible:
- I believe in the one whose cradle was a mother’s arms, whose modest home in Nazareth had love for its only wealth, who looked at persons and made them see what God’s love saw in them, who by love brought sinners back to purity, and lifted human weakness up to meet the strength of God.
- I confess my ever-lasting need of God: The need of forgiveness for our selfishness and greed, the need of new life for empty souls, the need of love for hearts grown cold.
- I believe in God who gives us the best of himself. I believe in Jesus, the son of the living God, born in Bethlehem this night, for me and for the world.