How to Factory Reset iPhone or iPad Using iTunes
How to factory reset iPhone or iPad using iTunes – If your iPhone is unusable for some reason, you can reset it to factory settings via iTunes too. These steps will help you restore your iPhone or iPad to factory settings via iTunes on your PC or Mac.
– Connect your iPhone or iPad to a PC or Mac and open iTunes.
– Wait for the device’s icon to show up on iTunes. It will appear below the play/ pause button. Once it shows up, click it.
– You may be asked to enter the passcode and whether to “Trust this computer” on your iPhone or iPad. Make sure you trust the computer once you enter the passcode.
– Now on iTunes on your computer, click the blue Restore iPhone… button.
– Click the Restore button in the pop-up to begin reseting your iOS device to factory settings.