Great Unilorites! Great!
Articulate Unilorites! Articulate!
Errr…I just had to start with that to…you know…prep you up. Haha!
Quickly, let’s go through some things that are vital to you getting an ‘A’ in any of your exams as a student of UNILORIN:
- Be prepared for the worst. Unilorin lecturers are VERY unpredictable. The school itself is full of surprises.
- Get your exam venue 1 hour or at least 30 minutes before the stipulated time for your exam. You never know, a 12:00 p.m exam might commence by 11:00 p.m.
- Read instructions CAREFULLY! Trust me, not adhering to instructions can cost you a lot of marks.
- Understand your lecturers; some encourage further information to show that you have researched. While others strictly stick to what I call the give and give back system, a.k.a “copy and paste.”
- Familiarise yourself with students whose strengths are in courses you’re weak in. Be willing to learn.
- Do not talk in the exam hall! Don’t even turn your neck to that of a giraffe. Once you’re caught, you’re either going to “face Tanke” or get most of your marks deducted/automatic carry-over.
- ALWAYS do your assignments and attend classes. These things have marks attached to them, which in turn will be added to arrive at your C.A (continuous assessment). 1 Mark can help your soul in Unilorin.
- Don’t get sucked into the whole “night class” syndrome. Many students miss exams afterward, as a result of oversleeping after ‘jacking’ all night.
- Record classes once in a while, because important information which might come in handy later, might escape your ears and fingers.
- Read. Read. Read. Visit the library if you need to (not just for Wi-Fi, but to ACTUALLY read), it doesn’t make you a “nerd” biko.
Hmmn…what else? Oh. As an afterthought, pray and make sure your village people aren’t following you.
Okay, I’m just kidding (but who knows?). LOL!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!