The annual (Oil Trading & Logistics) OTL AfricaDownstream Week is the continent’s leading business forum for market insights, emerging opportunities, products’ showcase and recognition of excellence in the African downstream petroleum value-chain.
EXHIBITION INFO BELOW
It features a strategic conference, dedicated industry exhibition and the annual OTL Downstream Industry Dinner. Also called The Africa Downstream Week, it is organised in collaboration with key partners in government and the industry.
Oil Trading and Logistics Africa (Downstream) is a Pan-African initiative dedicated to the promotion of business, policy and stakeholder relationships in downstream petroleum markets across the continent. It achieves its goals through strategic government and business liaison, research and advocacy.
Proceeding simultaneously with the OTL Africa Downstream Conference, the OTL Africa Downstream Exhibition showcases the industry’s most important offerings, where companies will have the opportunity to identify and take advantage of relevant solutions. It is also a great platform for seeing the new innovations and technology. in the oil trading & logistics industry.
- Lubricant dealers and suppliers
- Jetty Operators
- Financial institutions
- Equipment suppliers
- Tank Storage Operators
- Ship and product Brokers
- Providers of Haulage/trucking Services
- Ship Owners and Charterers
- Petroleum Product Marketers
- Industry Associations and Groups
- Government Agencies/ Regulators
- Operators of Petrochemical Plants and Product Suppliers
- Providers of associated Industry Services
- International Petroleum Products Traders/Suppliers
- All other interests in trade and downstream petroleum business.
Olawale Sanusi is an enthusiast, a passionate lover and good writer of football stories. Also, a creative story developer