After a conference on cancer prevention
* Some interesting points came up;
1. No to refined oil
2. No to milks of animal origin (e.g. nido.)
3. No to cubes
4. No to the consumption of the gasified juices of the different breweries (32 pieces of sugar per liter)
5. No refined sugars
6. No Microwave
7. No to mammography before delivery but echomamaire
8. No to too tight bras going to or after returning from work
9. No alcohol
10. No for reheating frozen meals
11. No to the conservation of water in the refrigerator in plastic bottles …
12. All contraceptive pills are not good because they change the woman’s homonal system and give cancer.
13. Deodorants are dangerous especially when used after shaving.
14. Breast-feeding women are less likely to have breast cancer than none breast-feeding women.
15. Cancer cells eat mainly sugar, everything is synthetic sugar even brown.
16. A cancer patient who suppresses sugar in his diet sees his disease regressed and can live long: sugar = deadly enemy.
17. A glass of beer stays 5 hours in the body and during this time the organs of the system are operating at idle speed.
2. Honey in measured quantities in place of sugar
3. Vegetable proteins such as beans versus meat
4. Two glasses of water on an empty stomach before brushing teeth, water kept in the room having the same temperature as we woke up
5. Unheated Meals
6. Anti cancer juice: aloe vera + ginger + parsley + celery + promaline (middle of the pineapple) mix and drink on an empty stomach.
7. Other anti-cancer juice: corossol (seedless) + promaline.
8. Eat the raw or cooked carrot or juice each day.
Olawale Sanusi is an enthusiast, a passionate lover and good writer of football stories. Also, a creative story developer