How to Quickly Edit Whatsapp Status Update. If you posted a wrong status on Whatsapp and you quickly want to change it, below are the steps to go about it.
Open WhatsApp obviously.
– Go to the Status tab. Scroll to find the status you want to delete.
– Tap on the eye icon that shows how many people have seen the status.
– This will show a list of the people who viewed your status.
– Tap the trash icon, and tap Delete to confirm.
How do I edit privacy settings of WhatsApp Status?
You can set it so that only specific WhatsApp contacts can see your status, or you can make a list of contacts who can’t see these, or set it to show to all your contacts.
This is how you can change the privacy settings of your WhatsApp Status:
Once again, naturally, open WhatsApp.
– Go to Status and tap on the Three dots menu icon on the top right, and tap on Status privacy.
– Alternatively, you can tap on the menu button in the main chats screen and open Settings > Account > Privacy > Status.
– There are three options here, My contacts, which is all your contacts; My contacts except.., which lets you pick contacts to exclude; and Only share with.., which lets you pick contacts to share with.