Happy Jumat! Daily Deeds That Benefit You as a Muslim
Nine things will give you benefits everyday**
1.If you seek happiness: Offer salaah on time.
2. If you want light on your face:Rise up for tahajjud in the night.
3. If you want tranquility and peace: Recite the Qur’an slowly and carefully.
4. If you seek health: Fast
5. If you seek inner joy: Keep on with repentance.
6. If you want to be free from sorrow: Keep on praying.
7. If you want violence to disappear, say: La hawla wa lâ quwwata illa billah.
8. If you seek abundance: Recite praises and greetings (durood) to the Holy Prophet (SAW) and his virtuous family and companions.
9. If you wish to do goodness without getting tired: Do not keep this message to yourself. Let your loved ones benefit from this too. Allah (SWT) is with those who are with Him and consider His commandments. Allah (SWT) loves those who love Him.
Do you know? If you recite Ayat al Kursiyy after prayers, only Death will remain between you and Paradise. Note: Never hide any knowledge for which you will be rewarded with goodness and auspiciousness.
Let this knowledge move around the world.