Things Worthy of Taking Note as a Muslim
Subhanalahi! As muslims, we are obligated by Allah (SWT) as instructed in the Holy Quran to lead a worthy life. The most important reason we have been created is to serve the creator of the heavens and earth. But majority of us are being carried away by the good things of this life and hardly perform our obligations.
Below are some of the things to take note in our lives:
1. Beware When the five daily obligatory prayers become so difficult for you to perform in congregation, at the stipulated time.
2. Beware When the tatawa’ voluntary fasts becomes a history in your spiritual timetable.
3. Beware When you no longer enjoy reading the words of Allah and His Rasul.
4. Beware When listening to lectures becomes a burden rather than a blessing for you.
5. Beware When living a life of purity is appearing like u are better than orders.
6. Beware When sinful living becomes a lifestyle in the name of grace.
7. Beware When you crave for worldly things rather than the things of righteousness.
8. Beware When waking up in the night to pray is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Beware brethren, when your heart no longer desires to see Allah one day.
10. Beware when you eat more than you pray.
11. Beware When you spend more time on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Internet. These things become idols and take the place of Allah.
14. Beware When you ignore messages such as these.
These are some of the signs that you are drifting away from obeying the commands of your creator. They don’t just happen in a day, it is a gradual process that needs adequate attention.
May Allah (swt) help us all. Jumah Kareem