Ewedu soup is a Yoruba soup that is popularly paired with Gbegiri and eaten with Amala. It has a soothing feel to the stomach and is the first choice for numerous Yoruba people, second most times to pounded yam and Eforiro.
Today we will be examining the amazing health benefits of Ewedu soup and why you should increase your intake of the soup.
1. It prevents cancer: Ewedu is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients which help to heal tissue damage, prevent the growth of cancer cells and foster an environment that cancer can’t thrive in. It also helps to increase the lifespan of breast cancer patients.
2. Improves Brain Function: Ewedu has very high Omega H3 content which has been reputed to greatly boost the functions of the human brain.
3. Cures Asthma: Ewedu when taken regularly has been reputed to having the ability to cure asthma. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to heal the lungs and it has nutrients which soothe asthma symptoms.
4. Prevents Aging: The minerals and vitamins present in Ewedu help the skin health and reverse all wrinkle causative factors. It also helps the body organs to function better thereby facilitating better health and wellbeing.
5. Helps Heart Diseases like Hypertension and high cholesterol: Ewedu has the abilities to lower the blood pressure levels due to the presence of Omega H3. This same mineral also works to lower cholesterol levels in the body.
So now feel justified for continuously enjoying the rich taste of Ewedu as it not only pleasures your taste buds but it helps your overall health and wellbeing.