Okay, they aren’t really ‘secrets’ because we all are aware of these things; the price for success doesn’t come cheap, but most of the time, people find it hard to apply and be consistent with these open secrets. Now, let’s go through the ten special not-so-secret-secrets of successful students.
2. Studying with the intention of ‘knowing,’ not just ‘passing’
3. Setting S.M.A.R.T (Specific. Measurable. Attainable. Realistic. Time-bound) goals and smashing them all.
4. Having a meaningful support group (could be friends/family).
5. Determination even in the face of setbacks.
6. Balancing work and play.
7. Keeping a healthy lifestyle.
9. Partaking in productive activities.
10. Stressing the importance of library and research.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!